Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You...

You.......whoever you are, whom I always loved and never found. You....whom I expected to see at the end of days beyond the horizon, You ....whose presence I had always felt in the streets of the city and whose world I wanted to build, its my love for you that had kept me moving, my love and my hope to reach you and my wish to be worthy of you when I stand before you face to face. Now, I know that I shall never find you...that it is not to be reached or lived...but what is left of my life is still yours, and I will go on in your name, even though it is a name I'll never learn, I will go on serving you, even though I'm never to win, I will go on, to be worthy of you on the day I will meet you again, even though I won't........

No comments:

Post a Comment